Computer Geeks helped Dr. Ross & the Pitt County Boys & Girls Club raise awareness for his charity bike ride across America by taking his blog and building it into a responsive website with social media profiles to compliment it.
What was done:
- Responsive Website Design (compatible across all mobile devices)
- Content Management System (easily updated by client)
- Copied all blog entries over to new website.
- Custom website banners and graphics.
- Stock Photography
- iOS Icon (to bookmark/save to home screen of mobile devices for easy access)
- Custom Facebook Cover Banners
- Custom Facebook Tabs
- Custom Twitter Background Image
- Instagram Account Setup
- Custom hashtags (for twitter & instagram trending )
- Created and embedded bike route map to enable live tracking of Dr. Ross’s position via Endomondo.
- Provided training on updating the website and social media profiles.
- Blog updates by sending an email.